DN Solutions Lynx 2100G
Doosan Lynx 2100G is a compact gang type turning center with outstanding performance.
Lynx 2100G achieves high productivity even in continuous operation in a small workspace with an improved design for thermal displacement reduction and more compact installation area. Especially, it shows excellent performance in unmanned machining through easy automation.
The Lynx 2100G has a machining area of Ø170 mm X 330 mm and a 49 mm bar working diameter (51 mm as an option), which provides the largest machining capacity in the 6” chuck class.
We believe it is safe to say that Doosan Lynx 2100G is the best gang type turning center with machining stability in its class.
- Highly powerful cutting capacity with maximum 18.5 kW spindle power
- Improved spindle frame and low-vibration structure of feed axes and bed surface deliver higher productivity over long periods of operation
- Common use of right side and rear side chip conveyor enables chip disposal direction changes without change of coolant tank
- Eco-friendly grease lubrication for easy maintenance and cost savings
- Easy to apply to various automation systems without retrofitting lots of existing structure
Mallit ja tekniset tiedot
|Kone||Istukkakoko||Tankokapasiteetti||Karanopeus||Max sorvaushalkaisija||Max. sorvaus pituus||Erikois ominaisuudet|
|DN Solutions Lynx 2100G||6 inch||45 mm||6000 RPM||170 mm||330 mm||Gang type|